Monday, October 1, 2012

Let's Promote on Goodsmith,com

Let's Promote!

October 01, 2012
I decided to undertake a promotion campaign.  I'm promoting not only Goodsmith, itself, to try to drive more traffic and consequently more sales, but also individual artists there.  As we all know, exposure drives sales and the more exposure we can give each other, the better we will all do.

I started today by promoting six shops here on Goodsmiths by posting one item from their shops on Face Book, Twitter, Pinterest and G+.  I don't know that I will have the time  to promote that many every day, but I'm going to give it the old college try!

Here are links to the shops I promoted today:

The New England Wreath Company
Soaps And More
Kitschy Cat Lady
Hook, Pen And Needle
Miss Prissy's Candle Shoppe
Crocheted Creations by Steph

If you have  time, I urge you all to do some promotion of others.  It helps them out and builds good Karma!

No comments:

Post a Comment