Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hurray For The Red, White And Blue!

The 4th of July is almost here, I can't believe it's almost July already.  The nation's Independence Day is next Thursday and as everyone gets ready for their 4th cookouts, parades and fireworks, I thought I'd show off some of the patriotic items from the Polymer Clay Smooshers Guild  on Art Fire.

First up is this wonderful Euro Style Large Hole Floral Bead by Blue Morning Expressions .  This artist makes amazing beads from polymer clay.
Next up is this Chunky Red, White and Blue Bracelet by Drunken Mimes that will get you in the patriotic spirit.
From one of the masters of polymer clay canes, this Red, White and Blue Star Quilt Cane by Art Makers Worlds .
And for my last patriotic pick, Americana Red, White and Blue Pendant by Sharp Art By Dawna
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe $ of July and try not to eat too much!


No comments:

Post a Comment